Principles of using cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you browse the website. Cookies do not store any personal data through which the visitor could be identified.
- to the proper functioning of our site.
- to find out how our visitors use the site and we were able to constantly improve it.
- when targeting your ad to show relevant users to our users.
We use several types of cookies on our website:
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on the visitor's computer for a long time or are not deleted.
- Temporary cookies - this type of cookies is deleted after closing the browser.
This website uses analytical and conversion cookies, which are used to analyze the performance of sales channels and website traffic (number of visits, length of visit, etc.).
We also use remarketing cookies to help us personalize ad content.
Essential cookies are important for the proper functioning of the website.
Some cookies use so-called "Third parties" (eg advertising systems, Facebook,…).
How can I reject cookies?
You may reject cookies from our website or third parties in your browser settings. However, we must warn you that after disabling cookies, our website may not be functional.
For more information on cookies, see e.g. on Wikipedia, or How Google uses data when you use our partners' websites or applications.